Prime File Ambassador – Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Processing Tool
The healthcare industry has large volumes of resource-intensive processes which can result in error-prone and capital-intensive transactions. Processes include medical records, insurance reimbursements and claims. Emerging Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) facilitates the data transfer between systems that requires little or no human intervention. EDI platforms enable healthcare organizations to optimize the full benefits of automation while eliminating costs and complications involved in using outdated processes. As health care business evolve, their legacy EDI solutions may not keep up with current requirements.
Healthcare organizations face the following 7 challenges with their legacy EDI systems:
- Lack of integration with mainstream cloud-based applications
- Not able to support business initiatives for mobile applications and API connections
- Complex error recovery
- Lack of end-to-end visibility of the supply chain which causes processes to become slow
- Slow trading partner on-boarding process
- Errors and missing fields in EDI due to frequent manual intervention
- Absence of a standard format
Prime File Ambassador Platform - Data Interchange & Processing Tool
Because of the EDI demand, Prime has created our File Ambassador Platform. Prime’s leading-edge EDI platform, is deployed within many healthcare organizations. It facilitates back-end processing services across various domains within Health Services such as 340B programs.
File Ambassador is an EDI Tool that provides a mechanism for:
- Extracting data from external sources,
- Transforming it to a normalized data format,
- Loading it into an end target or repository.
By moving from a paper-based exchange of business documents to one that is electronic, all businesses gain major benefits such as:
- Reduced cost
- Increased processing speed
- Reduced errors
- Process large size files in short duration
- Improved relationships with business partners
In addition to its web based UI and Easy to use Configuration, File Ambassador provides a visual interface for effective management of the following tasks and functions:
- Centralized integration hub,
- Any-to-any graphical data mapping and conversion
- Integration tool that maps data of Flat files or EDI files
- Data Integration
- Data Validation
- File Management
- Scheduling & Tracking
- Dashboards & Reporting
Prime File Ambassador has a complete EDI business workflow:
Extracting data from external sources,
Transforming it to a normalized data format,
- Data is transferred via FTP, File Share or HTTP file upload.
- For Flat File source, data is read from a text file which can be delimited, fixed width, or mixed format
- Gathers the information of EDI/Flat File layouts from partner company’s business systems
And then loading it into an end target or repository.
- Customizes and configures the file layouts to support partner company’s business
- Pick the EDI or Flat file from a Client Share
- File is placed into our File watcher
- Files are moved into File Process Service configured folders
- Processes the files and links the data to 340B
- Sends outbound EDI files (usually Orders) or CSV files based on business needs
We have developed expertise across a range of industries, offering tailored solutions for the following industries:
Contact us today!