Prime’s Intelli-Q Test Automation Framework ensures faster releases, greater reliability and higher cost- savings across many industries including financial services, insurance, healthcare and more.
In today’s competitive and digitally disruptive market, companies are required to deliver faster, more efficient solutions without compromising quality. To meet this market demand, Prime offers QA & software testing solutions to meet software testing challenges faced by testing teams or QA in agile projects. In doing so, the solutions guide you to digital transformation success.
Recognized as one of the leaders in agile-based testing environments, Prime provides software testing expertise through Intelli-Q, it’s in-house, revolutionary Test Automation Framework. Intelli-Q’s elements include:
- Automated UI Testing
- Keyword-Driven Testing
- Data-Driven Testing
- Reusable Functional Tests
- Automated Test Reporting & Analysis
- Scaled Selenium WebDriver Tests
- Script- less Automation
Prime’s Intelli-Q- Framework Architecture comes loaded with pre-built test automation scripts, utilities, process assets and frameworks, and has helped many companies in implementing successful test automation initiatives.
Here are the key benefits:
- Shorter regression testing time and at an affordable cost to enable quick release of software updates / new releases
- Speed and adaptability to your agile testing processes
- Very high standards for script development and documentation
- Highly flexible with a wide range of support for scripting languages and an extensive object library
- Can create and run complex tests across multiple platforms, devices and technologies without writing a single line of code
How Prime’s Intelli-Q- Framework Architecture helps QA teams:
- QA teams can implement a myriad of automation testing types including data-driven and keyword-driven automation testing
- Reduces test data set-up time and regression test execution effort by reusing automation scripts
- Allows for continuous monitoring of your application’s health which in turn, reduces releases cycles for production releases and weekend outages.
- Script- less automation means performing test automation without having to write code.
Some Intelli-Q Continuous Delivery Questions that QA teams face:
- Will it reduce testing cycles and delays?
- Will it integrate with third party platforms?
- How long will it take to run the automated tests?
- Will it be simple to create, maintain and execute automated tests?
Intelli-Q is built on an open and flexible architecture that makes creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests across desktop, web, and mobile applications simple, fast and cost-effective. It enables you to speed up testing cycles, expand test coverage, and maintain quality across every layer of the application. It integrates with a wide range of third party platforms such as Jira, Jenkins, API and load testing tools to seamlessly fit into any continuous process and end-to-end testing strategy. This yields the following:
- Reduces testing cycles and delays by automating regression tests
- Runs web tests to check for cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Speeds up feedback loop and facilitates stronger collaboration between Dev and QA to debug faster.
Contact us today!