Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (U.S.), Prime Technology Group is a highly diversified IT solutions company that combines innovation, deep industry expertise and a passion for client success. Founded in the year 1999, Prime serves the global markets in Healthcare, Insurance, Finance, and IT Consulting services with a collaborative workforce of more than 350 employees worldwide.
Through its distinctive approach, commitment, flexibility, and transparency, Prime has redefined the culture code to ensure that its employees and customers are continually learning and growing. Led by the pioneering mind, Sudhakar Goverdhanam (Founder & CEO of Prime Technology Group), Prime continues to widen its service portfolio into niche IT services and expand its R&D into disruptive technologies. Prime was recognised as one of the leading IT service providers in the mid-Atlantic region and is one of the fastest growing companies as ranked by Inc. 500.
If you are looking to work for a company that solves big problems alongside some of the most dynamic and brilliant minds, Prime might just be the place for you. Join us!
Send your CV to Indiajobs@primetgi.com
Team and Environment:
You would be joining our IT consulting services division, working alongside the delivery head, and project manager as the sole architect. Your typical day at work requires you to facilitate team discussions, define strategy, and meet business goals.
- Understand information requirements by studying organisation mission, goals, and business drivers; conferring with executives.
- Define infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analysing information requirements; determining platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
- Approve architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
- Improve architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Minimum 12 years of hands-on experience in Java.
- Experience in creating Software Requirements Specification (SRS), Architecture and design, High Level Design (HDL), Low Level Design(LLD), Estimation and Planning, UML Diagrams, Exhaustive test plans, Service Level Agreement (SLA) and build/deployment plans.
- Experience in using Ajax frameworks like jQuery, Ext JS and AngularJS for more user interactive and user friendly pages for front-end development and also experience in using JSON format.
- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) applications using JavaEE, Web services – SOAP, WSDL and RESTful.
- Experience on MVC architecture for JSP coding and middle-tier development.
- Experience in successfully architecting, leading wide range of heterogeneous IT environments.
- Strong Knowledge of JAVA/J2EE Integration technologies/frameworks & J2EE clustering framework is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Open Source Frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Mandatory experience in using at least one Architecture modelling tool with familiarity in a modelling language.
- Mandatory experience in delivering end-to-end enterprise JAVA/J2EE solutions on the JAVA/J2EE stack ranging from Scripting, Middleware, Integration and Enterprise components for an n-tier distributed solution.
- Ability to assess existing products portfolio and define migration strategy and road-map including cloud provider selection & recommendation.
- Ability to provide detailed reliable solutions and develop statements of work and estimates for service implementations.
- Good to have TOGAF Certification.